All Sound Recorder 1.78
Records real-time sounds directly to MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG. Can record sounds from microphone, video games, Internet and media players, including RealPlayer, Winamp, WMP, Quicktime, etc. Has a built-in sound effects editor, and allows to convert an audio file from one format to another.
Old versionsSee all
You can record real-time sound from any source like microphone, line-in device (such as Tape/LP) and any other sound playing program (Winamp/Realone player/Windows media player/Quicktime) to mp3/wav/wma/ogg formats on the fly.
- Record from all sound sources (Microphone, Cassette Tape, RealAudio, Game, cds, dvds);
- Direct to disk ability allows you to record without stopping if there is enough disk space left;
- Auto Track Split Mode;Time Split Mode;Schedule Recording Mode;
- Integrate the intelligent silent detector to skip silent passages;
- Visually edit an audio file (Cut,Copy,Delete Silence,Paste From File,Mix From File);
- Apply different filters (Ban Pass,High Pass,High Shelf,Low Pass,Low Shelf,Notch);
- Insert noise or silence in an audio file;
- Support Hotkeys work in any application;